The finished products of Tieguanyin can be roughly divided into three types: light fragrance, strong fragrance and old fragrance according to the degree of fermentation and production process.
[Flavoured Tieguanyin]: The fragrant type has a lighter taste, slightly sweeter on the tip of the tongue, and tends to be made by modern craftsmanship, and has the largest share in the market. The fragrance-type Tieguanyin is green in color, the soup is clear, the aroma is fragrant, the floral fragrance is obvious, and the taste is mellow. Due to the cold nature of new tea, do not drink too much, otherwise it will hurt the stomach and insomnia to a certain extent.
[Luzhou-flavored Tieguanyin]: The strong-flavored type has a mellow taste, a high aroma, and is relatively sweet. It is a product of traditionally fried tea leaves that are baked and then processed. The strong-flavor Tieguanyin has the characteristics of “fragrant, thick, mellow and sweet”. The color is dark and bright, the soup is golden, the aroma is pure and the taste is thick. The spleen warms the stomach and other effects.
[Chen-flavored Tieguanyin]: Chen-flavored Tieguanyin, also known as old tea or cooked tea, is made of strong-flavored or light-flavored Tieguanyin after long-term storage and repeated reprocessing. It is also a semi-fermented tea. Chenxiang type Tieguanyin has the characteristics of “thick, mellow, moist and soft”, which is characterized by black color, rich soup, sweet and mellow, and agarwood condensed. Its characteristics and taste are close to Pu-erh tea, black tea, and dark tea, and it has a heavy historical and cultural precipitation.
[Charcoal-roasted Tieguanyin] is a kind of strong fragrance of Tieguanyin. This is also the last process to change the quality of finished oolong tea. It is the roasting process of Tieguanyin tea with charcoal. The time, frequency and heat of roasting depends on personal taste and market.
In the early 19th century, the composition of tea was gradually clarified. After modern scientific separation and identification, tea contains more than 450 kinds of organic chemical components and more than 40 kinds of inorganic mineral elements. The organic chemical components and inorganic mineral elements in tea contain many nutrients and medicinal components. The main organic chemical components are: tea polyphenols, plant alkaloids, proteins, vitamins, pectin, organic acids, lipopolysaccharides, carbohydrates, enzymes, pigments, etc. The organic chemical components contained in Tieguanyin, such as tea polyphenols, catechins, and various amino acids, are significantly higher than other teas.
【Beauty slimming and anti-aging】
The crude catechin combination of Anxi Tieguanyin has strong antioxidant activity, which can eliminate reactive oxygen species in cells, thereby protecting the human body from aging diseases. The content ratio of manganese, iron, fluorine, potassium and sodium in Anxi Tieguanyin is higher than that of other teas. Among them, the high fluoride content ranks first among all teas, which has a significant effect on preventing dental caries and senile osteoporosis.
【Make friends and have a good mood】
Anxi Tieguanyin has unique effects in hospitality, making friends and personal self-cultivation. Anxi Tieguanyin needs to be brewed, boiled water to wash the cups when entertaining guests, and the guests and host greeted the host during the preparation process; the guests reminisced with the host while drinking tea, the process is very harmonious and friendly, so the programmed brewing and drinking can make people calm and conducive to nourishment and happiness .
【Anti-cancer and make people smarter】
Anxi Tieguanyin has a high selenium content, ranking among the top six tea categories. Selenium can stimulate immune proteins and antibodies to resist disease and inhibit the occurrence and development of cancer cells. At the same time, Anxi Tieguanyin also has an effect on increasing wisdom.
Anxi Tieguanyin is rich in vitamins, caffeine, amino acids, minerals, and tea polyphenols.
Anxi Tieguanyin can refresh the mind, and its function is mainly due to the caffeine in tea. Caffeine has the functions of exciting the central nervous system, improving thinking and improving efficiency. Therefore, after drinking tea, it can break sleep, refresh the mind, get rid of troubles, relieve fatigue, clear the mind, improve thinking, and can significantly improve the oral defense ability and the response of mathematical thinking. At the same time, because Anxi Tieguanyin contains compounds such as polyphenols, it offsets the adverse effects of pure caffeine on the human body.
【Suppress cardiovascular disease】
The tea polyphenols contained in Tieguanyin play an important role in the metabolism of human body fat. The content of cholesterol and triglycerides in the human body is high, the inner wall of blood vessels is deposited with fat, and vascular smooth muscle cells proliferate to form atherosclerotic plaques and other cardiovascular diseases.
Tea polyphenols, especially the catechins ECG and EGC in tea polyphenols and their oxidation products theaflavins, etc., help to inhibit this plaque hyperplasia, enhance the formation of blood coagulation viscosity, reduce fibrinogen, and clear coagulation. , thereby inhibiting atherosclerosis.
【Treatment of tooth sensitivity】
Tieguanyin tea has better anti-allergic effect. Don’t throw away the Tieguanyin tea after drinking it, you can “waste it” and chew it in your mouth, especially in the area of sensitive teeth. You can also put fresh Tieguanyin tea directly into the sensitive parts of your teeth and chew gently. When using the method of chewing Tieguanyin tea to treat sore teeth, it is not necessary to choose very high-grade Tieguanyin tea.
【Magical Uses in Life】
1. For scalds or burns, an appropriate amount of Tieguanyin tea can be used to decoct the thick juice, and after rapid cooling, immerse the affected area in tea water; it can also be applied to the wound with tea water, 4-5 times a day.
2. Motion sickness and drunkenness: Drink a small cup of warm tea with 2-3 ml of soy sauce in advance. This method can also be used to relieve intoxication.
3. You can often drink tea if you have bleeding gums when brushing your teeth. Because tea is rich in vitamin C, iron and hemostatic components, it can make the gums tough, increase the elasticity of capillaries, and prevent bleeding.
4. The palpitation and nausea caused by bad breath or excessive smoking can be relieved by gargling the mouth with Tieguanyin and drinking an appropriate amount of strong tea.
5. Prevention and treatment of dental caries in children Fluoride in tea can prevent dephosphorization and decalcification of teeth in the acidic environment of the oral cavity, so gargling with tea can prevent caries.
6. Infants and young children with inflamed, red and swollen skin folds can use Tieguanyin tea to boil water, put it at a suitable temperature, and then wash it for infants and young children.
7. Overworked, drinking a cup of new tea can quickly eliminate fatigue and restore energy.
8. Obese people can often drink tea, especially oolong tea, which has a good weight loss effect.
9. People with high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease Drink a cup of tea every day, which can lower cholesterol and protect cardiovascular.
10. Those with loss of appetite and yellow urine can drink more light tea
11. Those who are too greasy and uncomfortable can drink strong hot tea, such as drinking brick tea or Tuocha, to relieve greasy effect.
12. Those who are slightly angry can drink Tieguanyin to reduce the fire
There are no reviews yet.