(1) The caffeine and theophylline in Jinjunmei tea have diuretic effects and are used to treat edema and water stagnation. The detoxification and diuretic effects of black tea and sugar water can be used to treat acute jaundice hepatitis.
(2) The small amount of caffeine contained in Jin Junmei has the effects of strengthening the heart, relieving spasm, and relaxing smooth muscles, which can relieve bronchospasm and promote blood circulation. It is a good auxiliary drug for the treatment of bronchial asthma, cough and phlegm, and myocardial infarction.
(3) Tea polyphenols and vitamin C in Jinjunmei tea have the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis to prevent arteriosclerosis.
(4) The tea polyphenols and tannic acid in Jinjunmei tea act on bacteria, which can solidify the protein of bacteria and kill the bacteria. It can be used to treat intestinal diseases, such as cholera, typhoid, dysentery, enteritis, etc. If the skin is sore, festering and oozing pus, and the skin is broken by trauma, rinse the affected area with strong tea, which has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects. Oral inflammation, ulceration, and sore throat can also be treated with tea.
(5) Various compounds such as caffeine, inositol, folic acid, pantothenic acid and aromatic substances in Jinjunmei tea can regulate fat metabolism.
(6) Jin Junmei contains fluorine, and fluoride ion has a great affinity with the calcium of teeth, and can become a kind of “fluorapatite” which is relatively insoluble in acid.
Jin Junmei has the functions of refreshing and reducing fatigue, diuresis, anti-inflammatory and sterilization, and detoxification.
【Water temperature control】
The water temperature for brewing black tea, suitable water temperature is conducive to the leaching of the aroma, taste and rich contents of Jinjunmei tea leaves. Jin Junmei made from the tips of tea buds needs to wait for the boiling water to cool to 80-90 degrees Celsius before brewing. The first brew is to wash the tea and quickly wash the cup and smell the fragrance. The time from the first brew to the tenth brew is about: 15 seconds, 25 seconds, 35 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute, 1 minute 10 seconds, 1 minute 20 seconds, 1 minute 30 seconds, 2 minutes, 2 minutes 30 seconds.
【Tea volume control】
It is recommended to add 3 grams of Jinjunmei dried tea and brew it for more than 12 times.
After pre-placing Jin Junmei to warmly wash the tea, in order to protect the fluff on the surface of the delicate tea buds and prevent the tea leaves from violently tumbling in the cup, water should be poured thinly along the wall of the white porcelain cover bowl or glass to ensure that The clearness and beauty of the tea soup. 
After the first injection of boiling water, Jin Junmei should sit in the cup for about 5 seconds, and then wait for 5 seconds after each bubble. In the later period of more than ten bubbles, the water can be reheated to boiling.
【Water quality selection】
Choose “soft water” with low calcium and magnesium content such as mountain spring water, well water, purified water, fresh water, colorless, odorless and high oxygen content water for brewing.
(1) Keep away from light, do not place the tea jar in which Jin Junmei can be exposed to direct sunlight, avoid direct sunlight, and store Jin Junmei in a cool and dry place.
(2) High temperature resistance, this is the second major point of Jin Junmei preservation. Jin Junmei is a fully fermented tea. High temperature can further promote the fermentation of tea leaves. If the time is too long, the chemical substances in Jin Junmei will change, which will lead to the deterioration of tea leaves.
(3) Moisture-proof. Jin Junmei has a drying process in the last step of the production process, which is easy to get wet. If the surrounding air humidity is greater than the humidity of the tea itself, Jin Junmei will absorb water, and the natural essence of the tea will gradually change.