Dahongpao, produced in Wuyi Mountain, Fujian, is an oolong tea with excellent quality. Chinese special tea. Its shape is tight and knotted, the color is green and brown, and the soup color is bright orange and yellow after brewing, and the leaves are red and green. The most outstanding quality is that the aroma is fragrant with orchid fragrance, the fragrance is high and lasting, and the “rock rhyme” is obvious. In addition to the health care functions of general tea, such as refreshing, eliminating fatigue, promoting body fluid and diuresis, antipyretic and heatstroke prevention, sterilization and anti-inflammatory, detoxification and disease prevention, digestion and fat reduction, weight loss and fitness, it also has special functions such as cancer prevention, blood lipid lowering, anti-aging, etc. effect. Dahongpao is very resistant to brewing, and it still smells good after seven or eight times of brewing. To drink “Dahongpao” tea, you must follow the “Gongfu Tea” small pot and small cups to drink slowly, in order to truly taste the Zen tea charm of Yancha. Pay attention to live, sweet, clear and fragrant.
Dahongpao is high in three beneficial components of tea polyphenols, tea polysaccharides, and theanine, and has good effects such as anti-cancer, lowering blood lipids, enhancing memory, and lowering blood pressure. First, there are many tea polyphenols, among which EGCG has anti-cancer function; the content of tea polysaccharide is 3.1 times that of black tea and 1.7 times that of green tea, which can enhance human immunity and reduce blood lipids; as a unique amino acid of tea – theanine The acid content reaches 1.1%, which can promote blood circulation in the brain, enhance memory and lower blood pressure.
In addition, it also has the functions of improving eyesight and thinking, lightening the body (weight loss), anti-aging (delaying aging), refreshing the mind, strengthening the stomach and digestion, diuretic disinfection, expectorating phlegm and treating asthma, quenching thirst and relieving heat, anti-radiation, anti-cancer, anti-cancer, anti-cancer Aging, cholesterol lowering, etc.
1. Exciting effect: The caffeine in tea can excite the central nervous system, help people to invigorate their spirits, improve their thinking, eliminate fatigue and improve work efficiency.
2. Diuretic effect: caffeine and theophylline in tea have diuretic effect and are used to treat edema and water stagnation.
3. Strengthen the heart and relieve spasm: Caffeine has the effect of strengthening the heart, relieving spasm, and relaxing smooth muscle, can relieve bronchospasm, and promote blood circulation. It is a good auxiliary drug for the treatment of bronchial asthma, cough and phlegm, and myocardial infarction.
4. Inhibition of arteriosclerosis: Tea polyphenols and vitamin C in tea have the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis to prevent arteriosclerosis. Therefore, among people who drink tea regularly, the incidence of hypertension and coronary heart disease is lower.
5. Antibacterial and antibacterial effects: Tea polyphenols and tannic acid in tea act on bacteria, which can solidify the protein of bacteria and kill bacteria. It can be used to treat intestinal diseases, such as cholera, typhoid, dysentery, enteritis, etc. If the skin is sore, festering and oozing pus, and the skin is broken by trauma, rinse the affected area with strong tea, which has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects. Oral inflammation, ulceration, and sore throat can also be treated with tea.
6. Weight loss effect: Various compounds such as caffeine, inositol, folic acid, pantothenic acid and aromatic substances in tea can regulate fat metabolism, especially oolong tea has a good decomposition effect on protein and fat. Tea polyphenols and vitamin C can reduce cholesterol and blood lipids, so drinking tea can lose weight.
7. Anti-caries effect: tea contains fluorine, fluoride ion has a great affinity with the calcium of teeth, and can become a kind of “fluorapatite” which is more insoluble in acid, just like adding a protection to teeth layer, which improves the ability of teeth to resist acid and caries.
8. Inhibition of cancer cells: According to reports, flavonoids in tea have different degrees of anti-cancer effects in vitro, and vitexine, morin and catechin are the stronger ones.
9. Helps to lower lipids and aid digestion. The caffeine in tea can increase the secretion of gastric juice, which can help digestion and enhance the ability to break down fat. The so-called “eating for a long time makes you thin” is here.
10. Helps to protect teeth and eyesight. The high content of fluoride in tea is beneficial for preventing dental caries, protecting teeth, and strengthening teeth. The vitamin C and other ingredients in tea can reduce the turbidity of the eye lens, and drinking tea regularly has a positive effect on reducing eye diseases, protecting eyes and improving eyesight.
1. High-end tea
Historically, Wuyi tea was the tribute tea of the emperors of all dynasties. For many consecutive years, it has won the National Oolong Tea Gold Award and the Gold Award of the First China International Tea Expo. The State Council and the Ministry of Culture officially announced the first batch of national intangible cultural heritage lists, and the production process of Dahongpao is among them. The craftsmanship of Dahongpao is the only tea-making process among the handicrafts. Dahongpao is the king of tea and is known as the “treasure of the country”.
2. Ecological tea
The soil, climate, humidity and other natural conditions of Wuyi Mountain are superior, forming a unique climate, coupled with the production process rated as “intangible cultural heritage”, making the Dahongpao grown with extraordinary talent, superior quality, unique characteristics and fragrant aroma. , The aftertaste is sweet and refreshing, and the “rock rhyme” is obvious. The tea gardens are managed according to the national green and organic standards.
3. Branded tea
The brand status of Dahongpao is determined by factors such as historical accumulation, cultural heritage and excellent quality. In addition to the introduction of Wuyishan tourist routes over the years, most people who come to Wuyishan have seen Dahongpao in Jiulongjiao and heard of it. The magical legend of Dahongpao, after tasting the famous brand Fulinmen Dahongpao, the fame of Wuyishan Dahongpao spread all over the world.
4. Healthy tea
Wuyi rock tea has been used as the best drink for health and health care since ancient times. Legend has it that Shennong once used it to detoxify 72 poisons, and it was also named after the county magistrate and the queen who rushed for the exam. According to scientific research, Wuyi rock tea is rich in potassium, zinc, selenium and other trace elements.
5. Precious tea
In the 7th China Wuyi Mountain Dahongpao Cultural Festival and the “Dahongpao” superb auction held in Wuyishan, a world double heritage site, 20 grams of “Dahongpao” tea sold for an astonishing price of 208,000 yuan.
1. The amount of tea poured is about one-half of the tea container.
2. After rinsing the teapot and teacup with boiling water at 100°C, put the tea leaves into the pot, then pour in the boiling water at 100°C, and rinse the tea leaves once.
3. Pour into the pot with 100℃ boiling water, bake for 5 seconds, then pour into the tea cup and enjoy.
4. Use 100℃ boiling water for the second soak, bake for 8 seconds and enjoy.
5. Use boiling water at 100°C for the third soak, bake for 15 seconds and enjoy.
In 2001, the “Wuyi Mountain Dahongpao” geographical indication certification trademark was successfully registered; the list of intangible cultural heritage began to declare the world intangible cultural heritage. In the same year, Dahongpao was awarded the designated tea by the Diaoyutai State Guest House in Beijing, and became the only tea product awarded the title of “China Famous Brand Agricultural Products”;
In 2006, it was selected into the first batch of national intangible cultural heritage list, and began to declare world intangible cultural heritage;
In 2007, the exquisite Dahongpao was included in the National Museum as the first modern tea sample;
In 2008, the geographical indication certification mark of “Wuyi Mountain Dahongpao” was recognized as a provincial famous trademark;
On January 21, 2010, “Wuyishan Dahongpao” was newly recognized as a well-known trademark in China by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce;
From June 11th to 13th, 2012, Dahongpao won the gold medal in the “Minsheng Bank Cup” tea competition of Beijing International Tea Industry Exhibition held in Beijing Exhibition Center.
There are no reviews yet.